This Web site is operated by Cutter Electronics.
Everything on this site is copyrighted by Cutter Electronics or by the original owners of the material. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copies of pages on this web site for personal, non-commercial purposes. Any other usage is not allowed without the written permission of Cutter Electronics.
Cutter Electronics will attempt to provide accurate information on this Web site, but assumes no responsibility for accuracy. Cutter Electronics reserves the right to change or correct the information on this site and the products offered through this site at any time.
This Web site may contain third-party links. Cutter Electronics is not responsible for the content of any linked sites. Cutter Electronics does not necessarily endorse the companies or contents of these linked sites.
Any information submitted or posted on this web site will be deemed non-confidential. Personal data submitted to this web site will be treated as set forth in our Privacy Statement.
For more information, please use our contact form
Terms and Conditions
1. Cutter Electronics will be known as “the Company” in these Standard Terms and conditions of sale.
2. The applicant will be known as “the Customer” in these Standard Terms and conditions of sale.
3. Payment terms are strictly 30 days from date of invoice.
4. Credit limits granted may not be exceeded without the written prior consent of the company.
5. All goods sold subject to warranty are warranted by the manufacturer, not by the company.
6. Goods returned will only be credited in full to the Customer's account, at the discretion of the Company, subject to the terms and conditions displayed on this web site and under the following conditions
• If returned in the same condition as initially delivered by the Company to the Customer and if returned and received by the Company within 14 days from the initial delivery.
• Exclusions for returns include but are not limited to: - opened, damaged, soiled or non-stock items specifically tailored to the Customer, non returnable discontinued items.
• If the reason for return is that the goods do not match the Customer's original purchase order, return freight will be paid by the Company. In all other circumstances unless agreed to by the Company, costs of freight for returned product would be the responsibility of the Customer.
Goods indented on behalf of the customer that are not a normal stock item will be done so only on a NCNR (Non Cancellable, Non Refundable Basis). The Company at its discretion my elect to keep those goods but will apply a minimum restocking fee of 30% of the sale price.
Stock orders will ship the same day if ordered on a weekday by 12 noon EST. All other orders require one to two business days to process before shipping. Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays determined by common and other freight carriers.
Ordering and Shipping Confirmation: After ordering, you will receive an email confirmation from www.cutter.com.au containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will also email you when your order has shipped and provide you with your order tracking information if you have selected a traceable delivery service option. Order status and tracking information is also available via the View Order Status and History screen on the Storefront on which you placed your order if you have created an account.
Credit Rejection: Because we do not charge your credit card until your order is released for shipment, it is possible that the charge may be rejected. In this event, we will send you an email notifying you of this occurrence and cancel the related order lines (in the case of backorders, your card may be charged at different times as product come into stock).
International shipments do not automatically carry tracking, confirmation, or insurance. These shipping extras are only provided upon the specific request by the customer, and only if paid for by the customer. Any shipments lost or damaged in which the customer did not request and pay for tracking, confirmation, or insurance, are the sole responsibility of the customer, and Cutter Electronics Pty Ltd is not to be held responsible for any losses incurred.
International freight paid for by Customer is freight only and all local import charges at country of destination are the responsibility of customer, the company bears no responsibility for any such costs
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, Paypal and Bank Wire Transfers.
We do not ship COD.
Our goal is to process your order as quickly as possible. However, you should allow 2-4 weeks for delivery from the time the order is actually entered into our system if that particular item is in stock, unless otherwise noted or advised.
1. The Customer hereby acknowledges that, should any amount not be paid on the due date, or any payment by cheque is dishonored, the entire balance then outstanding shall immediately become due and payable without any notice of any nature whatever.
2. In the event of the Company instructing its solicitors to collect an overdue amount, all legal fees and collection charges and tracing agents fees as between solicitor and client shall be borne by the Customer and all payments made shall firstly be allocated towards such fees and charges thereafter to interest and finally to capital.
3. The Customer hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the Laws of Victoria for all actions which may be instituted against it for the recovery of any amounts owing to the Company.
4. The Signatory/ies is/are hereby bound jointly and severally as surety and co-principal debtors with the Customer unto and in favour of the Company, its order or assigns, for payment of any amount which is due or owing by the Customer to the Company.
5. Product supplied by the Company to the Customer will be at the Customer's risk upon delivery to the Customer or into the Customer's custody (whichever the sooner).
6. Ownership of the product supplied by the Company will not pass to the Customer and will remain with the Company until such time as the product the subject of the Contract and all other products supplied by the Company to the Customer and all debts owing by the Customer to the Company from any other cause have been paid in full.
7. Until such time as the product has been paid for in full and all other debts discharged by the Customer, the Customer irrevocably agrees and undertakes that the Company (its servants or agents) will have the right forthwith (and without prejudice to any other rights the Company may have pursuant to these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale or at law or in equity) without notice or demand to immediately enter upon the Customer's premises and retake possession and remove the product in the possession of the Customer or wheresoever situated.
8. The risks of any loss or damage to or any deterioration in product from whatever cause shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery.
9. The terms and conditions contained herein constitute the entire Agreement between the parties and no amendment or variation shall be of any force and effect unless in writing and signed by both the Company and the Customer. No representations have been made by the Company or on its behalf which have induced the Customer to enter into this Agreement
10. No relaxation or indulgence granted by the Company to the Customer shall be deemed as a waiver of any rights of the Company in terms of this Agreement and such relaxation or indulgence shall not be deemed a variation of any terms and conditions of this Agreement.
11. The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the property or person of the Customer or any third party as a result of any defect in the product whether patent or latent, and the Customer indemnifies the Company against any claims made against it by any third party arising out of any such defects.
12. All prices are subject to variance due to exchange rate variations outside the control of Cutter Electronics. We apply variances within a tolerance of plus or minus 2% based on the originating currency relative to the quoted or invoiced currency. On request we can provide an invoice in the originating currency however all charges associated with conversion are to be to the customers account
13. In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and subsequent amendments to include the private sector in 2000, the Company is required to describe how personal information collected about the Customer will be used.
a. The Customer agrees to the Company collecting, using and disclosing information about the Customer for various purposes, including:
Assessing credit worthiness of the Customer, including disclosing information to banks and other financial institutions;
Supply the Products and services to the Customer and the management of the Customer's account;
Communication with the Customer about the Products and services which the Company or its partners or affiliates may provide to the Customer;
Implement these Terms and any Sales Contract; and
Comply with relevant laws.
b. The Company at the written request of the Customer will:
Provide the Customer with access to any personal information relating to the Customer held by the Company; and;
Correct or amend any personal information relation to the Customer held by the Company, which is inaccurate or out of date.
c. The Company will handle the Customer's personal information in accordance with the relevant laws.
Credit Card Policy
All your credit card information is transmitted to our secure server through a multi-layered encryption system so that no-one can intercept or tamper with your information as it passes over the Internet. We frequently review and update our security systems to ensure that your credit card details are afforded among the best standards of protection available.