16mm-T-Tape-Round-Graph: High-Performance, cost effective thermal interface material.
Ideal for where isolated or electrical contact and thermal transfer are desired. Its unique grain-oriented, plate-like structure provides a high thermal conductivity of 600-800 W/mK in the XY plane and 15 W/mK through the z-axis. 16mm-T-Tape-Round-Graph is supplied in 16mm round for our 16mm TPAD MCPCB
- High thermal conductivity of 15 W/mK in Z axis and 600-800 W/mK in the X-Y axis
- >98% graphite
- Low thermal resistance
- Thicknesses of 0.25mm.
- Not Adhesive, use fasteners to screw down under the PCB, Adhesive inhibits thermal transfer
- Power conversion equipment
- Power supplies
- High Power Led TIM
Guidelines for Use
1. Pick up Graphite thermal pad from base
2. Make sure the surface of the substrate is clean and dried before apply the Graphite thermal pad.
3. Position the Graphite thermal pad to heatsink base.
4. Apply some pressure to ensure good contact.
5. The Graphite thermal pad can be applied and removed (care must be taken during installation to avoid tearing).
Thermal Conductivity: 15.0 W/m.K
Size 16mm diameter x 0.25mm
Product dimension and packaging: Can provide customised dimension if required x Thickness range: 0.5 to 2.0mm