Arctic Alumina Ceramic Thermal Adhesive Epoxy w/ Application Wand – 5g
- Arctic Alumina Epoxy
- Two syringe tubes
- 2.5 grams of Part A and 2.5 grams of Part B
- Adhesive allows you to bond two materials together
- Layered composite of aluminium oxide and boron nitride.
- Pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
- Plastic reusable
|Arctic Alumina™ Thermal Adhesive|
Arctic Alumina Thermal Adhesive is a two part permanent adhesive for thermal joints in minimum bond line applications. It is NOT intended to be used between a CPU and the CPU heatsink. On a CPU please use a thermal compound such as Arctic Silver 5,
Arctic Alumina Adhesive uses a layered
composite of aluminum oxide and boron nitride.
SDS for AATA:
– 40C to >150C (Bond strength is slightly weakened at temperatures below 0C due to crystallization.)
|Pure Electrical Insulator: |
Arctic Alumina Adhesive is a pure electrical
insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive.
Compliancy: RoHS Compliant.
Although lighter per set than Arctic Silver Adhesive due to its use of ceramics rather than silver, each set of Arctic Alumina Adhesive