This is a 4-channel PCB carrier board for the popular Meanwell LDD-H series or Cutter CUE/CUTE Series of PWM constant current drivers. Use it to build up your custom drivers using the MeanWell LDD-H series of buck drivers. It can be configured to provide specific current capabilities (limits) for each channel such that it is perfectly suited to your setup.
The design includes 10K pull-down resistors (pre-soldered to the PCB) to shut off the LED outputs if the PWM signal is disconnected (such as when a controller is reset). This avoids the common problem of having the LEDs go to 100% brightness when the controller is reset. Also includes all necessary terminal blocks & pull-down resistors. Soldering required for assembly.*
*Please note PCB comes unassembled and requires some basic soldering skills for assembly, please see video below for assistance
The LDD-4 Driver Board is now compatible with Mean Well LDD-1000L, LDD-1200L, and LDD-1500L , Cutter CU Series drivers along with the suite of LDD-H drivers. Versions 1.3 and later.
- Board Dimensions: 4.3″ x 1.95″
- Mounting Holes: 4″ x 1.65″ Diameter 3mm
- Pre-soldered 10K pull-down resistors on each channel
- Includes all necessary terminal blocks (solder yourself)
- Compatible with Meanwell LDD-350H, LDD-500H, LDD-700H, LDD-1000H
- 1-Yr Warranty
- Does NOT include LDD or CU drivers.
- MeanWell LDD-H Series Datasheet
- Assembly & Soldering Video