The Cutter-20STR-4D365CU is a monochromatic 4 Die 20mm Aluminium Star MCPCB. This version has a nominal forward voltage of 3.7V. The board uses 4 YFing die in the 5050 footprint.
The Star MCPCB is a direct thermal path MCPCB with a pure copper core to allow for maximum thermal dissipation. The PCB should not exceed 55 Degree C during normal operation
For optimal cooling, we recommend that the MCPCB be mounted to a suitable finned heat sink (aluminium or copper) that is exposed to open air. The module can be mounted to a heat sink in various ways
- 20mm pressure sensitive, thermally conductive tape (Recommended)
- 20mm Graphite star shaped Thermal pads, requires use of mechanical fasteners(Best Thermal Performance)
- Thermal Compound: Requires the use of mechanical fasteners
Before fastening the module to the heat sink, ensure that the two mating surfaces are perfectly flat and clean in order to maximise heat transfer to the the sink.
The bottom of the LED MCPCB is electrically neutral, so it is not necessary to electrically isolate the base from the cooling surface.
*Please note the use of Thermal Adhesives makes the PCB unlikely to be removed for servicing. Please consider this if removal of the board is desired as another TIM may be a better choice.
- Product Name: Cutter-20STR-4D365CU
- Size 20mm x 20mm x 1.65mm
- MCPCB compatible with various Optics, note ultra violet leds have the capacity to degrade optics so selection of a UV compatible optic is required
Typical Applications for UVA 365nm
- UV Curing of inks, glues
- Insect control
- Luminous Powe Output: 4 Watts
- Max Drive Current: 700 mAmp
- Forward Voltage Typ: 3.4V
- Beam Angle Primary Lens: 120 degree
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 60 Degree C