Fan Power PWM Board allows you to use any channel of your Storm or Storm X to control almost any 12V DC fan. The board includes its own 12V power supply to simplify the power requirements. This is “better” than the Fan Power & Control Board because it allows you to control almost any fan, instead of just PWM fans; and it can use any of the PWM outputs of the Storm/X to do so.
This product comes as a kit, a baggie of parts that must be soldered together. The surface-mount components are pre-soldered to the board. A convenient solder jumper allows doubling up fans on a single control signal. Just bridge the solder pad on the bottom of the board to activate this functionality.
• Allows control of virtually any 12V cooling fan
• Selectable Power PWM or Control PWM modes
• Option to combine Channels 1 & 2, 3 & 4
• Four independent fan control channels
• Independent 12V power source
• Maximum 1000 mA combined fan current
• Maximum 300 mA individual fan current
• Maximum 12V DC input power supply
• Mounting holes 3mm @ 44mm x 29mm
• Board Dimensions 50mm x 35mm