Noctua’s NT-H1 10G is a renowned hybrid thermal compound that has received more than 150 awards and recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines. Thanks to its excellent performance, exceptional ease of use and outstanding long-term stability, it has become an established favourite among overclockers and enthusiast users worldwide. Whether it’s air- or water-based cooling, CPU or GPU applications, overclocking or silent systems: NT-H1 is a proven premium paste that’s guaranteed to deliver great results.
- Weight 10 g
- Volume 4,0 ml
- Density 2,49 g/cm³
- Colour Grey
- Recommended storage time (before use)up to 3 years
- Recommended usage time (on the CPU)up to 5 years
- Recommended storage temperatureroom temperature
- Operating temperature -50 to 110°C
NT-H1 Reference Material.
- Performance comparison NT-H1 vs. NT-H2
- How to apply NT-H1 on smaller-sized CPUs (e.g. Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156)
- How to apply NT-H1 on medium-sized CPUs (e.g. AMD AM4, Intel LGA2011 & LGA2066)
- How to apply NT-H1 on larger-sized CPUs (e.g. AMD TR4, Intel LGA3647)