Moving Lenslet Array (MLA) for Power LEDs
45,00mm diameter – 8,02mm height – Narrow, Medium and Wide Beams
The MLA is to be used with PL1590WI Lenses
– Innovative design
– Zoom Range 11° to 45°
– Equipped with Moving Lenslet Array (MLA)
– High optical efficiency over 90%
– Robust Mounting
– Shadows or glare totally eliminated
– Easy fixing onto the PCB
– Indoor architectural & general lighting
– Outdoor architectural
Optical Grade PMMA
HOW TO MOUNT THE MLA ON TOP OF THE LENS:
The MLA and the lens fit perfectly as they are complementary, have the same diameter and Lenlet Array.
– Keep the locating pin aligned with the injection gate of the lens
– Use a holder for the MLA.
– Place the MLA onto the lens by using the locating pins. Keep the device lenslet array facing down toward the lenslet array of the lens. Lens and MLA will fit easily in position.
– Fix the MLA to its holder by using glue or screws. Also a flange can help for a robust assembly solution.
– For narrow beam configuration, keep the MLA in contact with the lens.
– For wider beam confi gurations in a range from 11° to 45°, slide the
MLA on top of the lens along the optical axis.
The lens and the device coupled together, make a high precision optical system enabling ZOOM and AUTOFOCUS applications by just sliding the MLA on top of the lens.