The XLamp® XD16 LEDs are the industry’s first Extreme Density LEDs, delivering up to 5½ times higher lumen density than Cree’s previous generation of high‑power LEDs.
The ceramic-based XD16 LED is built on Cree’s groundbreaking NX Technology Platform to address challenges with luminaire manufacturing, thermal design, optical design and reliability that have been experienced with competing LEDs.
The XD16 LED enables lighting manufacturers to achieve dramatic improvements in lumen output and efficacy, without increasing the size of the LED array, for a wide spectrum of lighting applications such as color tuning, directional lighting and industrial lighting.
• Available in outdoor white and 70‑, 80‑ and 90‑CRI white
• ANSI‑compatible chromaticity bins
• 3-step and 5-step options
• Binned at 85 °C• Maximum drive current: 2000 mA
• Low thermal resistance: 6 °C/W
• Wide viewing angle: 135°
• Unlimited floor life at ≤ 30 ºC/85% RH• Reflow solderable ‑ JEDEC J‑STD‑020C
• RoHS and REACh compliant
• UL® recognized component (E349212)