LUXEON XR-TX products are LED modules optimized for lighting applications requiring high efficacy LED arrays mounted on a rigid and thermally conductive substrate. These versatile building blocks feature 12 LUXEON TX LEDs on a MCPCB substrate, electrical connectors, and are designed for ease of system integration, faster time to market, and use with industry standard optics. LUXEON XR-TX will become a complete IP66 solution when used in combination with standard third party optics and heat sink.
LUXEON XR-TX product performance at 700mA, specified current, Tc=85°C.
Features & Benefits
- Typical 3300 lumens with 140 lm/W efficacy at 700mA and 85°C board temperature
- A range of CCT options available in 70CRI (4000K–5700K)
- 150mm length x 45mm width footprint designed for use with standard third party optics
- Features industry’s highest efficacy single die emitter—LUXEON TX
- Uses Lumileds proprietary pick and place system, targeting specific LED data points to support the best light output uniformity, Vf and color control
- One-stop shop for simplified supply chain and faster time to market
- 5 year limited warranty