High-Performance, cost effective thermal interface material.
Ideal for where isolated or electrical contact and thermal transfer are desired. Its unique grain-oriented, plate-like structure provides a high thermal conductivity of 240 W/mK in the XY plane and 5 W/mK through the z-axis.. Supplied in 35mm squares to suit Cree CXB and CXA3590 and 35mm COB’s
- High thermal conductivity of 5 W/mK in Z axis and 240 W/mK in the X-Y axis
- >98% graphite
- Low thermal resistance
- Thicknesses of 0.005”, 0.010” and 0.020” (0.125mm, 0.25mm, and 0.50mm)
- Self Adhesive one side of ease of assembly onto the back of the COB
- Power conversion equipment
- Power supplies
- High Power Led TIM
Guidelines for Use
1. Pick up Graphite thermal pad from release film gently.
2. Make sure the surface of the substrate is clean and dried before apply theGraphite thermal pad.
3. Position the Graphite thermal pad to COB.
4. Apply some pressure to ensure good contact.
5. TheGraphite thermal pad can be applied and removed (care must be taken during installation to avoid tearing).
Thermal Conductivity: 5.0 W/m.K
Size 35mm x 35mm x 0.5mm
Product dimension and packaging: Can provide customised dimension if required x Thickness range: 0.5 to 2.0mm