The Cutter-ZGE285-IR is a 2 Channel 285mm linear Aluminium MCPCB. This version has a nominal forward voltage of 22V if all 12 leds are in series. Each 6 led channel has a forward voltage of 11V. The board has every alternate led on each channel for seamless blending.
The Linear MCPCB is an aluminium board to allow for maximum thermal dissipation. The board uses four 2065 Wago solderless connectors(2 per channel)
For optimal cooling, we recommend that the MCPCB be mounted to a suitable finned heat sink (aluminium or copper) that is exposed to open air. The module can be mounted to a heat sink in various ways
- Linear pressure sensitive, thermally conductive tape (Recommended)
- Thermal Compound: Requires the use of mechanical fasteners
Before fastening the module to the heat sink, ensure that the two mating surfaces are perfectly flat and clean in order to maximise heat transfer to the the sink.
The bottom of the LED MCPCB is electrically neutral, so it is not necessary to electrically isolate the base from the cooling surface.
- Product Name: Cutter-ZGE285-IR
- Size 285mm x 20mm x 1.65mm
- MCPCB compatible with various Optics, IR leds should be matched to optics appropriate for IR Use
Typical Applications for IR Led Strips
- Efficient IR Light source for Heat
- IR Imaging
- Replacement of legacy 5mm IR LEDs for improved designs
- Power Dissipation: 10 Watts
- Photonic Power: 3600mw(12 Leds at 350ma)
- Max Drive Current: 1A
- Beam Angle Primary Lens: 120 degree
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 100 Degree C