The RCD-48 series is a step-down constant current source designed for driving high power LED applications. Four output currents are available. The maximum output voltage is 56V. The buck drivers have digital PWM and/or analogue voltage dimming control and are special featured with very high efficiency. Typical applications are 48V bus lighting solutions or high voltage LED arrays (e.g. high bay lights).
– 70W Buck LED Driver
– Constant Current Output (350 to 1200mA)
– Digital PWM and Analogue Voltage Dimming
– High Efficiency to 96%
– EN, UL and RAILWAYS Certified
– Metal or Plastic Case Version
– IP67 Rated for /W, Plastic Case Version