XLamp® XP-G4 LEDs are are the fourth generation of Cree LED’s standard-setting XP-G product family, featuring both best-in-class efficacy and optical performance. New features in this generation include a higher maximum drive current of 3000 mA and an optimized optical profile that maximizes on‑axis light output. With the same mechanical dimensions as XP-G3, the XP-G4 is an easy upgrade path for many high‑power LED designs. XP‑G4 provides higher maximum current and lower thermal resistance than competing high‑power LEDs, enabling new levels of output and reliability for many lighting applications.
XLamp XP‑G4 LEDs are optimized for a wide range of directional lighting applications where light control and long lifetime are critical, including outdoor, indoor premium, architectural, portable and entertainment.
• Available in no CRI minimum white, 70‑, 80‑ and 90‑CRI white
• 3-step and 5-step options
• Binned at 85 °C
• Maximum drive current: 3000 mA
• Low thermal resistance: 1.3 °C/W
• Wide viewing angle: 115°
• Unlimited floor life at ≤ 30 ºC/85% RH
• Reflow solderable ‑ JEDEC J‑STD‑020C
• Electrically neutral thermal path
• RoHS and REACH compliant