The Cutter-204-UVV is a monochromatic or mixed wavelength 4up 20mm Aluminium Square. This version has a nominal forward voltage of 13V. The board uses 4 leds in the 3535 footprint and can be a single wavelength or mixed wavelengths to create a band of violet colour.
Our unique board is configurable as either a series wired board or each colour/wavelength can be addressed individually. The MCPCB is unique as it is a multilayer(2 Layers) MCPCB to allow for the compact configuration, not possible in a normal 20mm single layer form factor
For optimal cooling, we recommend that the MCPCB be mounted to a suitable finned heat sink (aluminium or copper) that is exposed to open air. The module can be mounted to a heat sink in various ways
- 20mm pressure sensitive, thermally conductive tape (Recommended)
- Arctic Alumina thermally conductive adhesive*
- Thermal Compound: Requires the use of mechanical fasteners
Before fastening the module to the heat sink, ensure that the two mating surfaces are perfectly flat and clean in order to maximise heat transfer to the the sink.
The bottom of the LED MCPCB is electrically neutral, so it is not necessary to electrically isolate the base from the cooling surface.
*Please note the use of Thermal Adhesives makes the PCB unlikely to be removed for servicing. Please consider this if removal of the board is desired as another TIM may be a better choice.
- Product Name: Cutter-204-UVV
- Size 20mm x 20mm x 1.65mm
- MCPCB compatible with 1061x series of Carclo Optics(note ultra violet leds have the capacity to degrade optics)