The SSK-1560-5050-14, efficient, powerful
The SSK-1560-5050-14 is a 560mm x 14mm platform for 5050 mid power leds. The 5050 is a highly efficient led exceeding 200 LPW, uses multiple die to create high light output at relatively low drive current. The SSK-1560-5050 with a mix of white and PC Red 660nm exceeds 500umols(see test data on the right).
- Available in 2700k to 6500k.
- PC Red is a phosphor converted led with a spectral peak around 670nm and over 50% of its spectral peak in 630nm Red and 700nm Far Red, so provides a much broader ban of red than any other red solution
- 560mm x 14mm x 1.6mm
- Metal Core PCB for max thermal dissipation
- Solderless connectivity with stainless steel Wago 2065 connectors
- Leds: 5050 led
- Qty: 64 leds per strip
- Voltage Options include: 12, 24, 36 and 48V
Test data on a 3000k/PC Red
|CRI (Re) (R1-R15)||87|
|Foot Candle||2,555.6 fc|
|PPFD (400-700nm)||536.20 µmol/m2s|