XLamp Element G LEDs Features
- The industry’s first complete family of small color LEDs with consistent 3A max current rating across all colors
- Nearly three times the light output compared to Cree LED’s similarly sized XLamp XQ-E LEDs and over nine times the lumen density of XLamp XP-E2 LEDs
- Unmatched light output and efficiency at elevated operating conditions
- 17 colors with a complete portfolio of white options
- Largest number of colors available in the same package in the LED industry
- New levels of spectral control for general and specialty lighting applications
XEGAWT-H0-0000-000-00000BU565E is a Cool White version of the XEG.
Bin is 280 Lumens min at 1amp, 6500k Kelvin.
The No-compromise package design delivers
- Consistent optical source, package design and feature set across all colors
- Smallest possible spacing between the LED chip and the edge of the package
- Essential features, such as large, electrically isolated thermal pad and ESD protection
- Enables the use of different color combinations while maintaining a small optical source size for best possible optical control
Note Cree LED maintains a tolerance of ±7% on flux and power measurements, ±0.005 on chromaticity (CCx, CCy) measurements and a tolerance of ±2 on CRI measurements. See the Measurements section (page 97).
• XLamp XE-G LED order codes specify only a minimum flux bin and not a maximum. Cree LED may ship reels in flux bins higher than the minimum specified by the order code without advance notice. Shipments will always adhere to the chromaticity or DWL bin restrictions specified by the order code.