Flexible MCPCB 16mm, Aluminium.
The MCPCB-16721-16 is a very flexible PCB. The design caters for both several Led types as well as multiple forward drive options
The board use high thermal conductivity dielectric at 3.5 W/MK making best in class for a non Direct thermal path MCPCB
Footprint to suit
- Cree XD16 2500 lumens possible at 2amp, Cree XQE in Whites and Colours
- Nichia NCS_E17 1130 Lumens possible at 700ma, 765 Lumens possible with min 90 CRI and min R9 of 80 White Leds, also the same footprint for the Phosphor converted colours
- Nichia NVS_E21A 210 Lumens possible at 1.4amp, 1513 Lumens possible at min 90 CRI and min R9 of 80
- Semileds UVA 400nm
- Compatible with several other CSP or Flip Chip LEDs, check with us
- Directly addressable for each of the four led’s. Perfect for multi colour, Dim to warm and tuneable applications.
- Can be configured for 3V, 6V, 9V, and 12V operation for applications such as Torches, Sabers, small feature lights for Architecture
- Higher performance than normal isolated non DTP(Direct Thermal Path) MCPCB.
- Small Form Factor
- Can provide outstanding performance and hold efficacy from 1-35 watts.(Assumes adequate heatsinking)
- Solid Copper construction with 2 oz traces