TH 994 is a light grey coloured, both side tacky silicone based thermal pad, suitable for use as thermal interface material to dissipate the heat from electronic devices, especially in integrated circuit (IC) and LEDs packaging. This thermal pad has low hardness and flexible, and yet provides very high thermal conductivity, good high temperature resistance and good electrical insulation.
High thermal conductivity silicone based thermal interface material to dissipate the heat from electronic devices, especially in integrated circuit (IC) device and LEDs packaging
Guidelines for Use
1. Pick up silicone thermal pad from release film gently.
2. Make sure the surface of the substrate is clean and dried before apply the silicone thermal pad.
3. Position the silicone thermal pad to substrate.
4. Apply some pressure to ensure good contact.
5. The silicone thermal pad can be applied and removed easily (care must be taken during installation to avoid tearing).
Thermal Conductivity: 8.0 W/m.K
Size 15mm x 15mm x 0.5mm
Product dimension and packaging: Can provide customised dimension if required x Thickness range: 0.5 to 2.0mm